Order of lines
he order of display can be
altered by several prefix commands entered under the
- Insert n lines. If n is omitted then 1 blank line is added
- Repeat n times. If n is omitted then the line is repeated once.
- Copy line. Used in conjunction with A or B4
- Used with Copy or Move, where the line goes After the specified line
- Use with Copy or Move, where the line goes Before the specified line.
is used to avoid confusion with the much more commonly used B for Browse prefix command
- Delete line
- Exclude line from the display
See also the usage of the
headings, which enable you to group
lines together (e.g. for groups of datasets in the same project) and to control
where they are in the list and whether or not they are displayed. These enable
you to keep the most often used datasets at the top of the list.
Last updated: 21 Jan 2002